I haven't documented a full-day since starting this year's 10-on-10 project. While I've so enjoyed the variety in sharing our 10-ish images; I realized I missed the day I'd document the bits and pieces, throughout 12 or so hours. So this month, that's what I did. This is the 9th.
1. Good morning, the kids are still sleeping.
2. Pie for breakfast...and some cheerios for dessert.
3. Auntie's for lunch.
4. The channel.
5. Time to go.
6. Swimming, before swim lessons.
7. Home, after a long day away.
8. New record player (my awesome birthday present).
9. Tonight, he lost his very first tooth!
10. A game of Sorry before bedtime.
Be sure to follow through our circle, next up is the lovely Elise with Finn Photography.