Seven more days, seven more images. The last week flew by, as usual. The weather, our health, it was all a roller coaster this past week. But we got outside. I'm determined to get the kids out every single day, regardless of the gear we have to layer on. They need to run in the open air. It keeps us all better spirited. 15. January 15. Chasing the waves.
16. January 16. Post-park pink cheeks.
17. January 17. Bowling boys.
18. January 18. Waiting for Ry.
19. January 19. New flashlight.
20. January 20. Fossil Beach.
21. January 21. Bedtime routine- turning on the fish light.
Now head over & visit January Skye's images from this past week- & continue on through the circle!